This Micro Tower Case is designed for the Raspberry 2B / 3B / B3+ Models in combination with big heatsinks, Max room height from the Raspberry PCB (when installed to the case) to the top of the casing is 70mm.
Recommended Print Settings:
No Supports Needed!
Layer Height higher than 0.25mm is not recommended.
- 0.2mm Layer Height
- 30% Grid Infill for the Casing Parts (100% Recommended)
- 100% Infill for the Honeycomb/Filter Parts
- 100% Infill for the Mounting Plate + IO Shield
- 8x M2.5 – 8mm Socket Cap Bolts or Screws – For the Side Panels
- 8x M2.5 – 5mm Socket Cap Bolts or Screws – For the Side Panel Filters or Window
- 4x M2.5 – 8mm Socket Cap Bolts or Screws – For the Stands
- 4x M2.5 – 16mm Socket CapBolts or Screws – For the Raspberry Pi + Heat-Pipe Tower
- 4x M2.5 – 8mm Socket Cap Bolts or Screws – For the Raspberry Pi
- 12x M2.5 x 3.5 x 4.5 – Brass Inserts
- 4x M2.5 – Hex / Nylon Lock Nuts
STL Files are ©2020 E-Studios (WWW.E-STUDIOS.EU) . All Rights Reserved.
Note that all content is subject to trademark® and copyright© protection of the brand named above.
– STL files are sold on an “as-is” basis only, we do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
– 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
– The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host, or transfer the 3D Printable Assets.
– The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purposes.
– 3D printable files may be downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file-sharing or distribution site or services.
– Any violation is subject to legal enforcement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.